1. Asturias: some of the places with the greener pastures of the peninsula. You can climb to the Covadonga Lakes to enjoy a picnic on the grass between ducks and cows, meet a beach where the rocks reach the water forming CUEVECITAS (Cuevas del Mar in Llanes), follow the tracks of dinosaurs in Ribadesella, see prehistoric caves like Tito Bustillo, seals down the river by canoe, eat well and in abundance, pour a few bottles of cider (for mom and dad, eh?) and atufaros with Cabrales cheese that has one of the odors strong cheese in question.
2. Tenerife: good weather all year round, great beaches and lots to see and do: A camel ride to Teide National Park, a boat trip to see whales, see animals in zoos Loro Park, Jungle Park and Monkey Park , know the whole miniature island in the Pueblo Chico or take a dip in the largest water park in Europe, Siam Park.
3. London (United Kingdom): although not enough, there’s plenty to do in London with kids, museums, the zoo, the aquarium, ride on the London Eye to see the city from above, a ride on the Duck Tour to view from the Thames, children’s stores (Hamleys, plant Harrods toys, Disney Store), the spacious parks with playgrounds some as the Diana Memorial Playground in Kensington Gardens, Madame Tussauds wax museum, home of Sherlock Holmes, visits to ships like the HMS Belfast or Cutty Shark, flea markets, the most popular Camden and Portobello, the Trocadero recreational, tours of Harry Potter … The leisure offer is incredible.
4. Edinburgh (United Kingdom): a place to feel a gentleman or lady in an impressive medieval castle. It is worth visiting some of the museums like the Camera Obscura, Our Dynamic Earth and the Museum for Children, one of the nearby distilleries or Greyfriars Bobby statue, the world’s most loyal dog. Princess Gardens is a nice park to stroll in the castle where frequent venue for concerts, if you want to enjoy the best views of the city must go up to Calton Hill and Arthur’s Seat in Holyrood Park. If you have a console game,must have playstation contact number.If you urge can go up further north to meet the highlands (Highlands) and visit the Loch Ness monster. In August, the city is filled with great animation festivals in the streets.
5. Berlin (Germany): has about 200 museums, among them the MACHmit! Museum fur Kinder, where children explore art and creativity, natural science with enormous dinosaur skeletons and Checkpoint Charlie, former border of the wall. There are many parks with playgrounds. In the Sony Building is Legoland Discovery Center, the first Lego park indoors. To see animals can go to the famous Berlin Zoo, the Tiergarten, or Aquadom & Sea Life Aquarium. Ye may know the time in the world in the World Clock on Alexanderplatz, visit the remains of the Berlin Wall at the East Side Gallery or take boat trip on the river Spree. Do not miss the chocolate shop Bunte-Schockowelt its own museum.
6. Stockholm (Sweden): very focused on family tourism with many educational museums Junibacken most notably, the museum of the tales of Astrid Lindgren (Pippi Langstrum), which displays the Vasa warship Skansen seventeenth century, a zoo museum houses indigenous animals and nineteenth-century farm. You can climb the Sky View, where the building recoveries Globe Erickson aboard a spherical cabin, if you ride at dusk you will enjoy breathtaking views over scandal. Also have the amusement park Gröna Lund and the Aquaria. Special mention Midsummer festival, summer solstice celebration that Swedes celebrate with a picnic in the fields, singing and dancing, flowers and costumes.
7. La Fortuna (Costa Rica): swimming in a pool under a giant waterfall, hike through the old wash Arenal volcano is still active, see throw lava at night, enjoy an outdoor hot springs overlooking the volcano, zip line pass through the trees, a horseback ride, a tour through the jungle bridges and find you coatis, raccoons or other animals lazy tropical forest. A fabulous destination for adventure lovers and nature.