Who we are interested to take the opportunity for higher education in Moldova, this article will be helpful for them to get admission in American University of Moldova (AUM).
About Moldova, it’s an Eastern European country which was the part of former Soviet republic. It is varied by terrain including forests, rocky hills and vineyards. Capital city is Chisinau has Soviet-style architecture and the National Museum of History. The neighboring countries are Romania and Ukraine. The official language of Moldova is Romanian. Total area 33,846 km2, Population 3,350,900, Density 75/km2, Currency Lau (MDL), Time zone UTC+2 (EET) but in Summer UTC+3 (EEST).
About American University of Moldova (AUM), it’s founded in the year of 2015 in the historic Stefan cel Mare Boulevard in Chisinau. The educational language program of AUM is English. AUM is a member of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE), which helps accredited institutions satisfy the requirements of the Bologna Process.
As an affiliation programs with the Girne American University, and its consortium of international campuses, AUM students are eligible to transfer their credit to Karenna (North Cyprus), Canterbury (UK), Istanbul (Turkey), Hong Kong, and in Virginia (USA).
WHY STUDY IN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF MOLDOVA?
All over world students are thinking about their study.AUM is one of the international higher educational institution in America. Every year international students are going to Moldova to take there higher education. Its education quality as such as Cambridge and Harvard system. Who has earn degree in there .Those future job life resumes stand out. Totally it gives their student bright future .As the first university in Moldova with its primary language is English.
Moldovan applicants are required to submit original copies of their supporting documents in person to either the university directly or by mail.
Documents required for admission to undergraduate programs:
– Completed and signed Moldova American University Undergraduate application form and Rules and Regulations form;
– Certified copy of the international passport data page;
– Certified copy of the birth certificate
(Certificate of Completed Secondary Education) whereby each subject taken should be passed with a score between 5 and 10 for admission, or the equivalent;
– IELTS or TOEFL certificate, or any other certificate of language proficiency;
– Statement of Purpose / Research Proposal;
– Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (C.V).
Step by Step Application Process:
- The applicant should submit the above mentioned documents in person to the university
- If the applicant is accepted to study their applied degree program at the university, a Provisional Acceptance letter will be issued to the applicant confirming their eligibility to study and advising of the non-refundable amount payable to the university to secure the placement
- Payments should be made to the university bank account details provided in the Provisional Acceptance letter, and a receipt of the transaction should be sent to the International Admissions Office as soon as the payment is made
- Once the payment is confirmed as received by the university’s account department, the official Acceptance letter will be issued to the student, confirming the secured placement and the final amount of monies received by the student
- The student is required to complete their on-campus registration during the dates mentioned in their acceptance letters. Lates registration is subject to the discretion of the university
Admissions Requirements for Moldova American University –
International students in Moldova are expected to commence their studies during the month of September, applications and supporting documents must be submitted to the university no later than the first day of September each year.
Undergraduate Degree Applicants:
– Completed and signed American University of Moldova Undergraduate application form and Rules and Regulations form;
– Certified copy of the international passport data page;
– Certified copy of the birth certificate;
– High School graduation certificate (see index);
– English translations of all academic documents submitted, if applicable. Translations should be attested by the Embassy of the Republic of Moldova in the applicant’s home country;
– IELTS or TOEFL certificate or any other certificate of language proficiency;
– Medical Health Report showing that the student is fit to study in Moldova.
Accepted High School Graduation Certificates:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programmed (DP):
Ii a. The International Baccalaureate / DP Programmed passed with an overall score 24 or more
ii b . The French Baccalaureate: An overall score of 50% or above is required
- Applicants who have taken the GCSE or IGCSE examinations must have achieved one of the following combinations:
- 3 A Levels and 1 O Level IGCSE
- 2 A Levels and 3 O Levels IGCSE
- 1 A Level and 6 O Levels IGCSE
- 8 O Levels IGCSE
iii. Applicants who have taken WAEC or NECO examinations should have achieved a minimum of 5 passes with grades A1 to C6 in specific subjects according to their applied faculty:
- Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Fine Arts: English; Mathematics; Physics; Chemistry and any other subject
- Faculty of Business and Economics: English; Mathematics; Business (including Commerce, Government and Agriculture); Economics and any other subject
- Faculty of Communication or Vocational: English; Mathematics (any result accepted) and any other three subjects
- Faculty of Law: English and any other four subjects including either government or legal studies (Mathematics is not compulsory)
- Applicants who have completed their high school education from an Post-Soviet state must have graduated from their Grade 12 Attest at examination, and all subjects taken must have been passed with a grade between 3 and 5.
- Applicants who have taken the Tawjihi examination in Jordan must have achieved the following overall scores:
- Engineering and Architecture: Tawjihi Scientific Stream with an overall score of 70% or above
- All other departments: Tawjihi Scientific, Literary, Agriculture or Work Stream with an overall score of 60% or above
- Applicants from Arabic speaking (Middle Eastern) countries; Iraq; Syria; Libya; Egypt; Yemen; UAE; Algeria; Morocco; must have passed their Grade 12 high school education with an overall grade of 60% or above
vii. Applicants from the Kurdistan region of Iraq must have passed their Secondary Certificate examination with an overall score of 60% or above
viii. Applicants from India and Pakistan must submit both their part 1 (Grade 10) and part 2 (Grade 12 Intermediary / Higher Secondary) certificates. The applicant must have passed their Grade 12 examinations with an overall score of 50% or above
Please note: Applicants who have graduated from a high school education system not mentioned above must have successfully completed their high school education with an overall grade accepted by the Ministry of Education in the home country of the applicant for admission to undergraduate studies abroad.
Students applying to transfer to Moldova American University from another university must also provide the International Admissions Office with a copy of their up-to-date transcript from their previous / current university, along with a guideline of the university’s grading system.
IELTS AND TOEFL QUALIFICATIONS:
IELTS and TOEFL qualifications obtained with the following minimum achieved scores are accepted as evidence of proficiency in the English language:
|IELTS||TOEFL (PAPER BASED EXAM)||TOEFL (INTERNET BASED EXAM)|
Please Note: The IELTS or TOEFL qualification should have been obtained no more than 2 years prior to the date of on-campus registration and the original version of the certificate will need to be submitted to the Admissions Team. Not meeting these requirements will invalidate the acceptability of the qualification.
TUITION & FEE
Moldova citizenship students 1000 euro and international students 2000 euro of tuition fee per academic year for any of the under graduate programs. Also, application fee 100 euro for Moldova students and 250 euro international students. Withal, those who are applied to Asia and Africa they give guarantee fee 1000 euro.
SUBJECT: undergraduate programs accountancy
- Business and Economics
- Finance and Banking
- General Economic
- International Relations
- Marketing and Logistics
- Political science
if anyone who want to be admit in this university they are try to admission in this subject .
that’s all about …..